This dessert dip is completely filled with luxury! It is totally as if a black suit and white dress party was edible! That may not make sense to you at first Diamonds, but you will definitely understand once you take your first mouthful of this decadent, creamy, chocolatey concoction! I love chocolate just as much as any other human being does, but sometimes I wish there were other layers happening, especially when I’m eating a dessert. If something is ever too rich in taste, and even in texture; you can only eat so much of it! While this black and white dip is quite thick, it’s also very fluffy and almost light in some ways that you can enjoy much more of it.
I named this dip “Black & White” since it is loaded with those exact colors! CHEESES, CHOCOLATES, & CANDIES collide in the most delicious dessert dip you will EVER eat!
- An 8oz block of whole fat cream cheese.
- An entire container of mascarpone cheese.
- 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
The next step is very important! In a separate bowl break up two cookies and cream candy bars. Then add one tablespoon of butter on top and melt it for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Once the candy is melted pour that over all of the other ingredients that I mentioned earlier!
- Crush up almost an entire container of mini Oreos and let them fall over the melted candy bars. I say “almost” because I saved a few to garnish the top with. You don’t have to of course, but I love being creative and making everything look outstanding! Plus, it’s nice to let people know what is all inside of the dip without having to ask!
Mix everything together with a hand mixer and you’ve got yourself one of the best dessert dips ever!! It’s that easy Diamonds! Like I always say.. incredible things are not always the most difficult. They just take a little creativity!
- For dipping: I served chocolate Teddy Grahams right next to the delectable dip!
I truly feel like every single party I’ve ever thrown has always called for some sort of dessert dip! It is and will always be in style! It’s also something that people will never ever turn their nose up to. Sometimes when you’re at an event or gathering you tend to indulge a little too much so then there ends up being no room for a true dessert. A huge slice of chocolate cake with peanut butter icing sounds insanely good, but you just can’t bare to find the space in your stomach for it! That is where a dessert dip comes in handy! People can take as much or as little as they want!