Whenever something goes viral on TIK TOK I just have to give it a try! With my usual own Diamond spin on it of course! Pasta chips are the new hottest chip in town and I’m here to show you how to make them even hotter by dunking each crispy, crunchy chip into a thick cheesy concoction that’s insanely flavorful! You won’t be able to stop dunking and munching until each little pasta shell has disappeared!!
Let me show you Diamonds how I created my version of the most popular innovative snack going at the moment:
While you boil your pasta of choice you can begin to start on the whipped mascarpone and ricotta mixture!
- Start by scooping half of the container of ricotta cheese into a mixing bowl.
- Then empty an entire container of mascarpone cheese right on top of the ricotta.
- Pour 1/3 cup of your favorite vodka sauce over the two cheeses.
- Season with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and Italian parsley.
- Drizzle in 3/4 tablespoon of honey.
- Form all of these ingredients together with a hand mixer until everything is nicely combined and fluffy in texture.
- Spoon it generously into a decorative bowl and decorate the top with another 1/3 cup of vodka sauce, more red pepper flakes, and a fancy little drizzle of sweet balsamic glaze for another layer of flavor.
When the noodles become al dente, strain out all of that starchy pasta water and toss them in a bowl with two tablespoons of olive oil and three tablespoons of ranch dressing. This is the step where you want to make sure everything is seasoned very well so go ahead and sprinkle sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, garlic powder, and parsley all over the pasta of your choice. I used Campanelle because I felt that it would have a really great crunch and texture once it was air fried.
Be sure to air fry the pasta in batches so you do not overcrowd the air fryer. The pasta won’t end up turning out right if that happens.
Air fry the pasta chips at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes depending on how crispy you love your chips!
These pasta chips are incredibly innovative and will absolutely impress anyone you create them for, especially if they haven’t come across them on social media yet! I do feel like these unique chips are going to be the new appetizer everywhere you turn at every single event you attend during the course of the Summer. There are a million different ways to make and serve these, but this is mine and if you give it a try I would love for you to tag me on my socials so i can interact with all of you Diamonds!