If you love a mudslide, you’ll adore this creamy Irish Kiss cocktail!
If any of you Diamonds know me personally, you’re aware that I’m not so much into alcoholic beverages since I can never find anything I’m truly crazy about, even though I do very much enjoy concocting them. Although, I do love me a good creamy, delicious and decadent cocktail that is garnished with drizzles of different syrups, shavings of certain chocolates, or possibly even topped with little goodies for a very dessert foreword type of drink! This cocktail contains everything you love about a mudslide except for the coffee liquor! I wanted it to be more about the Irish cream in this drink than anything else, so that we could celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the right way. This beverage is absolutely perfect for celebrating the Holiday tonight, or even this weekend with your friends if you’re planning on throwing a little belated St. Paddy’s day bash! Either way, you’re going to love this dessert in a glass and the best part is, it’s super freaking easy to make!
Let’s make this simply salted creamy cocktail!
Frost your favorite cocktail glass and drizzle the inside with chocolate syrup.
- HOW TO FROST A GLASS: Run your glass of choice under water and wipe off the excess so that it’s not dripping wet. Then, place the glass upright in the freezer for at least ten minutes.
- Fill the glass 3/4 of the way with ice cubes.
- Pour in 1oz. of caramel kiss vodka.
- Pour in 1oz. of heavy cream.
- Pour in 1 1/2 oz. of your favorite brand of Irish cream.
- Mix those three things together to get an ideal creamy consistency for this drink.
Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and a sea salt caramel dark chocolate coated candy!
The candy is the perfect touch to this drink. I promise you, you have to add it on top!