One thing about me is that I love love love water, especially when it’s hot out! I’m always making sure that I am staying hydrating which is a very important thing to do. It is truly the best thing you can do for your body. I tell everyone all the time to drink, drink, drink! I know the excuse people could say is “I’m not crazy about water, it has no flavor”. If you are not a water drinker like I am I could understand where you might think that especially if you are used to sugary drinks like soda, juice, and alcoholic beverages. This is the reason I wanted to show you Diamonds one of the most delicious infused waters I’ve ever had or made, and I will tell you why. There are many different combinations you can create even including cucumbers, and different kinds of herbs. Infusing your water or any sort of beverage totally changes the flavor and takes your hydration to a whole new level. I enjoyed using the fresh stone fruits so much! They are extremely juicy so they enhanced the water immensely, and even changed the color a bit to make it look and feel like you’re sipping on the most refreshing cocktail.
Slice your stone fruit & citrus fruits of choice.
- Slice half of a nectarine.
- Slice an entire bright purple plum.
- Slice an entire lemon.
Make sure that your fruit is extremely ripe or the infusing process will not work properly.
- Fill up your carafe with all the sliced fruit and fill 3/4 of the way with water.
- Let the water sit for at least for 10 minutes in the fridge before pouring yourself a refreshing cold glass.
- Garnish with two slices of citrus fruit and slide a nice piece of stone fruit onto the side of your glass.
- Use a nice cocktail glass or a decorative cup to enjoy this water. It’s all about romanticizing your life these days!
SO refreshing, SO fruity, and SO revitalizing!
You could even make a huge pitcher when you’re having people over for a pool party, a patio party, or even to serve at showers so your guests have different options other than soda, beer, and wine coolers.