One of my favorite things to do in Autumn is to treat myself, especially when it comes to coffee, food, and all kinds of Fall themed beverages. I truly feel like one of the main reasons we get so excited and comforted by this season is because we are reunited with our most beloved seasonal treats, and even introduced to new ones as well! I know we all love to go to our local coffee shops or cafes to get our pumpkin spice lattes and salted caramel frappuccinos, but why not make them at home so that you have the creative freedom to make one of the fanciest Fall drinks you will ever sip on?! This frappuccino is the greatest thing to wake up with on a weekend morning when you’re planning to have the coziest, biggest brunch in bed while your comfort show plays on the television screen. This icy cold beverage is also great when you’re having friends over for an afternoon get together, or for a pick me up after a morning at the pumpkin patch. If you love coffee, candy, or milkshakes, you’ll love this crazy cool concoction.
How to make this Autumn KitKat Frappuccino:
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 cups of crushed ice.
- 8oz. of cooled coffee. You can use regular, vanilla, or pumpkin flavored coffee.
- Two of each flavor of KitKats from the harvest variety pack. All three of these flavors work incredibly well in this frozen drink. Although, you’re welcome to just use the pumpkin ones if want an even stronger pumpkin flavor.
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream or pumpkin ice cream.
- Cut up the candy bars and toss them in the blender with the coffee, ice, and ice cream.
- Blend until you get to the consistency that you desire.
- Freeze your glass of choice for 10 minutes, drizzle the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup, and then fill to the tippy top with that fabulous frappuccino.
Every frappuccino needs whipped cream and a garnish!
I can not stress enough how delicious and perfectly balanced this was! Often times when we order seasonal drinks like this they can sometimes be over powering and too sweet, but this was absolutely perfect! There wasn’t any certain flavor that you were tasting more then another. It might actually surprise you by how much the coffee comes through in this specific frappuccino, considering most of them are taken over by sweeteners and syrups so much that you can’t taste the java that you crave when wanting a frozen coffee. This glass of icy goodness is the perfect excuse to throw a breakfast party with your besties! They’ll love it so much you’ll just have to triple the recipe the next time they come for a girls day!