If you can’t choose what kind of Christmas cookies to bake this season and you only have time to make one batch, these White Chocolate Christmas Candy Cookies are exactly what you’ll want and need! The best way I can describe these soft and sweet candy filled cookies is if you took sugar cookies and kitchen sink cookies and mashed them together into one beautifully designed, magical treat. If Santa doesn’t go crazy over these cookies, he must have gone vegan! 😉
The first step is to prepare all of the Christmas candy you’ve chose to chop up along with the yummy white chocolate.
- Unwrap all of the candy you want to add into the cookies until your heart is content with the amount.
- Melt 1/2 bag of white chocolate over a double boiler. If you would rather have the chunks of chips in your cookies that’s perfectly fine! You do not have to melt it if you would prefer not too, but it’s going to the make the flavor of the dough really decadent!
Once everything is prepared, you can begin the wet batter for the cookie dough!
- Melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- One cup of white granulated sugar.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Two eggs.
- The white chocolate.
- Red and green sugar sprinkles.
Cream all of the wet ingredients together with an electric mixer until fully incorporated.
Now you can add the dry ingredients into the wet!
- Two cups of flour.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Pinch of salt to balance out all of the sweetness we have going on.
Mix everything together until it’s fully combined into delicious dough for the most delicious cookies.
Now for possibly the best part! Fold in all of that Christmas candy we chopped up earlier with a spatula!
Roll in teaspoon sized balls so that the cookies bake properly and they don’t spread out too far.
- Garnish with more red and green sprinkles.
BAKE AT 350 FOR 15 MINUTES:
- Be sure that you do not overcrowd the baking sheet. I did three rows of four on each sheet pan.
These cookies are crazy good! I mean what more could you want?! The two most incredible desserts during the holiday season morphed into one outstanding, tasty treat!! If you’ve ever wondered what’s better than Christmas candy or Christmas cookies, it’s these babies right here! Perfect for parties, Christmas day when you’re opening presents, or when you have that sweet tooth when you’re watching The Polar Express and enjoying a steaming cup of hot chocolate! Some of the best memories during this time of year are made when we’re baking with our friends and family! Therefore, you need to get going on making this recipe because you don’t want to miss out on the fun.
2 Comments Add yours
Delicious and Soft!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes and they last pretty long if stored properly.