Honestly, you could dip a shoe in this delectable, magical spread and it would be incredible! LOL.
I’ve always loved, loved, loved cream cheese so much! It’s just fabulous on absolutely everything from toast to bagels, or mixed int dips and casseroles, and of course folded into frostings to serve on top of desserts. Speaking of frosting, if you are a cream cheese icing connoisseur you will seriously go insane in the membrane for this fruit dip. 😉 The recipe for this specific dessert dip is so perfect that I wouldn’t ever make any changes to it. You know what they say, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” This salted caramel cream cheese dip is just sweet enough, but not sickening, thick, soft, fluffy, and just so heavenly. It really would be the ideal item to bring with you to any potluck, party, or celebration of any kind where food is the main focus! If you are in fact making this for a special occasion I would highly, HIGHLY suggest tripling the recipe!
- An 8oz. package of cream cheese.
- 2 tbs. of softened butter.
- 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar (powdered sugar).
- 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows for some chew.
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips for texture.
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Sea salt.
- Caramel sauce.
- Cream the butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar together in a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer.
- Then, toss in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract.
- Combine all of the ingredients on high for at least 60 seconds so that everything can come together in complete perfection.
- Dollop this dip into your favorite small serving bowl.
- Garnish with swirls of caramel sauce.
- Finish with a sprinkling of sea salt right over top the caramel.
As I stressed earlier, this cream cheese dip can pair beautifully with anything and everything, however, fruit and pretzels definitely match up like peanut butter and jelly, or macaroni and cheese. You really can’t go wrong though! I strongly believe that this would be an awesome accompaniment on a dessert board or bar. People love to mix flavors and textures, especially when it comes to desserts, so spreading this gorgeous concoction on brownies, cookies, or cakes will be truly unmatched!
2 Comments Add yours
Soo good I love anything salted caramel.
This takes the cake 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes!! Salted caramel anything always his the spot, doesn’t it? This dip though is insanely delicious, you’ll have to give it a go!!