Who doesn’t love a coffee bar Diamonds?! I know I do!! They really are so popular in so many different ways. A coffee bar, lounge, corner, cabinet.. whichever way you want to spin it.. we still all call it a “bar”. No matter how big or how small your set up is you can make it super unique and incredible. A coffee bar is a coffee lovers dream! It’s the most fantastic idea when you’re hosting a beautiful brunch, an intimate gathering, or a wintery birthday bash so your guests can warm up while also staying awake to have some fabulous fun! As soon as I wake up one of the first thoughts in my mind is the delicious coffee I’m going to make while I cuddle up on the couch thinking about what delicious breakfast I’m going to concoct surrounded by scented candles. In the winter months especially, I love hot coffee! Since I don’t particularly enjoy black coffee.. I’m always experimenting with different things to top it off with, but also not making my morning brew overly sweet. Balance is key Diamonds. 😉
My favorite way to make the most perfect indulgent cup of coffee at home is to add a splash of creamer that I’m enjoying at the moment, some syrup if I’m feeling sassy, and then I top it with whipped cream! You can use regular or chocolate, but for this special moment I did both and it really hit a coffee lovers heart! 🙂 Now I will say I am not a sugar person, so I never ever add that in with my coffee. I am however a mocha gal though, so I love to a drizzle hot chocolate syrup over top of the whipped cream.
- I know topping your coffee with whipped cream probably makes you all think of decorating an iced coffee, but trust me when I say that it’s BOMB on hot coffee! It’s melts down and tastes EXACTLY like a latte which is one of my most treasured speciality coffee drinks!
How To Perfectly Set Up A Miniature Coffee Bar:
- A luxurious tray, or a cute rustic wooden crate like I used to set everything on is super needed! It makes everything more organized, and creates a wonderful aesthetic. Whatever you choose can of course go with your theme if you have one for the occasion!
- Pick out the amount of mugs that you’ll need! Even if you’re alone and want to have a 5 star hotel type of day you can absolutely splurge and do this for yourself! You’ll love it I promise, and when you post it on social media all your friends will be just a tad bit jealous thinking that you’re living the life! 😉
- Any flavors of creamers that you have on hand, or think people will enjoy!
- Coffee syrup for some sugary sweetness that transports you into kid mode.
- Flavors of whipped cream that you would like! I’ve even had peanut butter whipped cream before which is my all time fav! SO yummy!
- Last but not least.. chocolate syrup to make a mocha, or even some caramel if you’d prefer.