This is the dreamiest and creamiest dessert dip ever! I mean really, it truly is an Oreo lovers dream!
For as long as I can remember I have loved those little delicious chocolate sandwich cookies filled with the most glorious sweet cream more then any other cookie. Ever. I still feel the same even to this very day. They are such a special and nostalgic treat to me, and I’m sure to many of you as well. They are a very iconic cookie and truly will continue to be until the end of time, I believe that. When I love something so much I search to find ways to love them even more, but in different variations. This dessert dip is packed with the greatest cookie flavor of all time, along with tangy cream cheese and sugary cool whip to bind everything together to create the best cookie concoction in the world.
Let me tell you how I created this cookies & cream dessert dip:
- Break up a package of the newest cookies they have! “The Most Oreo” They’re insanely decadent!
- 1 1/2 cups of cool whip
- 1 whole block of cream cheese.
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips for an extra layer of sweetness and crunch.
- 1/8 cup of sour cream for some tang to counteract all of the sugar in the cookies. I’ve really been loving adding this ingredient into all of my dessert dips lately. Honestly, throwing it in a recipe when making any desserts, especially cake can only make it better.
- Mix this dip until everything is fully combined.
- Garnish with some more white chocolate chips and a little Teddy Graham for good measure.
- I served chocolate chip Teddy Grahams with this cookies and cream dip because I love that “brookie” flavor which is exactly what you get when using the bears to dip! If this dip is enough cookie for your palate on it’s own you can use pretzels for pairing, and if you’re longing for an even bigger cookie explosion in your mouth you can use actual chocolate chip cookies, or even Oreos.
THIS DIP IS SUCH A DREAM!
If you bring this to a party you’re definitely going to have to double or triple the recipe because it will be gone in the blink of an eye! I just obsess over dips, so I think they are great for any occasion, but this dip for sure is one that no one will pass up!