There are often times when adults have parties and throw these big event, therefore, kids more then anything want to be involved in the celebrations! Even though they’re of course part of the party, they may not feel like it. If something isn’t made specific for them or there isn’t a particular activity for them to do, they may feel a little excluded. This snack mix will be the perfect way to show all of the kiddos in your life that you love them and wish that they’d have just as much fun as you are while enjoying the big game on Sunday. Children always feel special when something is served specifically for them. It allows them to know that they were thought about and cared for. Of course, there are some kids out there that will enjoy those saucy supreme pizzas, hot and spicy buffalo wings, and meaty chili loaded with pinto beans, but it’s exciting to know that the snack mix is off limit to the adults! Unless they happen to want to share or you try sneaking a handful out from under their eyes. 😉
First things first! We have to pop the popcorn!!
Pick out your biggest bowl that you own.
- Pour the entire bag of movie theater butter popcorn inside of the bowl that you chose.
YUMMY! Popcorn is my all time favorite snack! I sort of became some what of a film buff lately, so I snack on this very often.
- On top of the popcorn pour in two cups of Disney themed gold fish crackers. What in the world do kids love more then Disney World?!
- Right on top of the goldfish we’re going to add more, but a different kind! The pretzel and cheddar mix is popular with the little ones! Two cups of that as well.
- Next is some more cheese flavor! What would a kids snack mix be without the classic cheese ball?! Add the entire can in!
- Two cups of animal crackers, of course!!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chip teddy grahams.
- 2/3 cups of white chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
This Super Bowl snack mix serves you with every single snack flavor and texture any palate could ever desire. There’s cheesy, sweet, salty, buttery, chocolatey, and even some tartness with an awesome crunch in every single bite! What more could you ask for?
Combine all of these amazing snacks together to make one outstanding mix!
I mean talk about kid friendly.
About a year ago I came across this really sweet and very talented woman on social media. She makes ASMR and positivity videos, she’s a wife, and a mom of three wonderful little girls. Even with her busy schedule, she still makes so much time in her day to support my brand and read my blog. Recently, I had asked her if there was anything she’d like to see from me here on this website. She requested easy and yummy food for moms to serve to their kids. Being that the Super Bowl was coming up I figured that this was the best time to accommodate her with that wish. The biggest game day of the year is also the biggest food day of the year as well. At least one of them, anyway! Having special snacks for your kids is the perfect way to show them how much you love them.
2 Comments Add yours
This is hands down the best snack mix!!! Can’t wait to hear what your friend thinks of it for her kids!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I can’t wait either. Thank you so much!