Perfect for an Easter Dessert!
There’s nothing I love more then a soft and chewy handheld dessert filled with all different types of yummy and delicious treats. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth when it comes to most desserts, however, I’m in love with brownies, cookies, and bars of all variations. I think they’re so much fun to create and easy to eat. Anything with a colorful, bright glaze laying overtop of a warm baked batter is right up my alley as well. I got inspired to make this dessert while dreaming of my love for the white chocolate raspberry cookies from Subway. They’re sweet, fruity, and so gooey that they almost melt right in your mouth as you take each big bite. The idea was to take that flavor profile that I love so much and turn it up a notch to make the most exquisite Easter goodie ever!
They are really quick and simple to make! The longest part is waiting for them to come out of the oven.
Start by mixing your wet ingredients:
- One stick of butter, melted.
- One egg.
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Now for the dry ingredients:
- One cup of all purpose flour.
- One teaspoon of baking powder.
- Pinch of salt.
Whisk those three ingredients together.
- One cup of fresh raspberries.
- One cup of chopped strawberries.
Toss the berries in with the dry ingredients. Then, pour the dry into the wet and gently fold everything together so that both the wet and dry ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Next, gently fold in 2/3 cup of white chocolate chips. (The best part!)
Mix until you don’t see anymore bits of flour!
Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and lightly grease the area with butter spray just to insure nothing sticks. Pour the berry batter over the parchment and top with a few extra white chocolate chips.
BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 40 MINUTES.
The glaze is optional!
- Two tablespoons of cream cheese.
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- A splash of milk.
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice to add a bit of tartness to of this sweet goodness!
- Pink sugar sprinkles to create a soft, beautiful pink color. You can use any colored sprinkles to make any kind of color you desire, or you can even use food coloring as well.
2 Comments Add yours
I will dotty these. They look delicious.
LikeLiked by 1 person