After an entire month of publishing Super Bowl Sunday inspired posts we have now hit the very last week, and let me tell you Diamonds.. I ended it with a bang! 😉 I promised you all a seriously sensational dessert and I gave you just that! It is finally time for the big game and regardless who you’re rooting for, this will be the ultimate dip of the night! It is the fastest, easiest, and yummiest thing to put together. The fruitiness mixed with the nutty peanut butter, the creaminess from the cream cheese, and the addition of chocolate works insane wonders together! If a chocolate covered banana is your love language, this will be the dip you’ll want to keep going back to time and time again. Even if you’re not watching the game, you can make this to enjoy the cutest dessert ever while you pop in a movie and relax for the night!
Ingredients you’ll need to make this dip:
- One 8oz. block of whole fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar for that punch of sweetness that it needs!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Last but not least.. one ripe mashed up banana of course!
With a hand mixer.. whisk everything together until it is all fully incorporated, and looking like whipped peaks as if you were making homemade whipped cream! This dip turned out super creamy & dreamy!
- Line a glass dish with wax paper
- Scoop all of the dip onto the first piece of wax paper.
- Take another piece of wax paper and use it as a guide to help mold the shape of a football!
- Let the dip set up in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. You can do it even longer if you would like!
Once you’ve let the dip get nice and cold.. take the top piece of wax paper off, flip it over onto an appropriate serving platter, and mold it once last time into it’s proper shape so that you can remove that second piece of paper!
- I definitely think graham crackers are the perfect vessel to use to dunk into this delicious edible football, but you can use whatever cracker or cookie is your favorite! I also adorned the plate with some ruffle potato chips if anyone wanted to experiment the sweetness with a salty bite. Also, along the sides for pickings.. I placed some chocolate chips & candies around. A little bit of cute decoration never hurt nobody! 🙂
I hope you Diamonds have a really enjoyable Super Bowl Sunday! Eat all the subs & nachos that you can, and look forward to a wonderfully romantic Valentine’s Day board that I have on it’s way!