Talk about the classiest dessert or Spring snack you could ever ask for! These decadent, delectable, delicious glasses are filled with strawberry cheesecake yogurt, pieces of cheesecake, fresh juicy strawberries, and garnished with all of the above, of course! You can’t go wrong with these at any time of the day, or at any occasion. These will be amazing to indulge in at a Sunday brunch with your besties, a quaint, relaxing date night in the backyard, or just to snack on while you’re enjoying some mother-daughter time on a Saturday afternoon. Whatever way you want to enjoy these they will be the highlight of your day and will make you so so happy!
How to build these beautiful glasses filled with sweet strawberries and cheesecake goodness!
- FIRST AND FOREMOST Diamonds: Grab your fanciest, girliest, most loved glasses, or even bowls of your choice!
- Break up pieces of cheesecake at the bottom on the glass. You definitely do not have to bake an entire homemade cheesecake to make this beautiful creation! Just go ahead and purchase one from your favorite local bakery or market.
- Spread two large spoonfuls of strawberry cheesecake yogurt on top of the first layer of cheesecake. If you cannot find strawberry cheesecake yogurt you can for sure use regular strawberry yogurt.
- Next, you are going to repeat the same process over again that you stared with. More cheesecake pieces and more yogurt!
- Lastly, garnish with a full sliced strawberry along with a halved strawberry, a teeny tiny piece of cheesecake, and some watercress for a touch of greenery. If you enjoy fresh mint leaves you could use that as well!
You Diamonds will absolutely fall in love with these strawberry cheesecake parfaits, and so will anyone else that you may be serving them to! If strawberry happens to not be your thing, you can make these will any fruit and yogurt flavor of your choice! Get wild, crazy, and creative with creating them! That’s exactly what I love most about what I do!!