Avocado toast is truly one of the hottest things going at the moment! When you wake up on a Sunday morning to get dressed to the nines to go to on a beautiful brunch date, be prepared to see all different types of avocado toast on the menu! There are times though where we’d rather host at home. For those of you Diamonds that love throwing events in the comfort of your own home and thrive when you have guests over to stay the weekend, these avocado toast ideas are definitely for you!
Let me show you how I created all FIVE of these delicious slices of velvety avocado toast!!
Spicy Smoked Salmon Topped With A Hard Boiled Egg:
- For all five of these avocado toast recipes i used marbled rye. I very much enjoy that flavor combination when it comes to topping toasts.
- Instead of just spreading the avocado on top of the toast.. I mashed it up in a bowl with a squeeze of lemon juice, sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Lay on two nice pieces of smoked salmon. If you happen to have left-over cooked salmon in the fridge you can break that up and use that as well.
- Over the salmon i think an opened hardboiled egg, or even a soft boiled egg is the perfect touch. There’s nothing like the combination of salmon and eggs.
- I garnished this slice of toast with spicy mayo and dill weed. It’s delectable.
Mozzarella And Sopressata Avocado Toast:
- This toast is probably one of my favorites of the bunch! I have actually been making this as a snack for years & years and finally realized that it was time to share it with my fellow Diamonds!!
- Spread the avocado mixture on your toasted marbled rye!
- Then lay down three slices of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- On top of the cheese, place two pieces of sopressata.
- Add a touch of sweetness to cut the fat by drizzling balsamic glaze.
- Garnish with thinly sliced red onion and fresh parsley.
Kickin’ Kohlrabi Avocado Toast:
- This one is super easy and super different, yet simply delicious.
- Spread the avocado mixture along the top of the toasted rye bread.
- Thinly slice up a kohlrabi! Some of you Diamonds may have never head of that before, although it is pretty similar to the taste and texture of a red radish. If you adore tang and crunch on your avocado toast this one is for you!
- Sprinkle a healthy dash of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper over the top.
- Then, garnish with your favorite hot sauce, parsley, and everything but the bagel seasoning for the extra punch of flavor.
Lemony Ricotta And Chickpea Avocado Toast:
- Again, spread the avocado mixture across the top of the toasted marbled rye bread.
- Next, spread whipped ricotta cheese all along the mashed avocado.
- Top the toast with a whole handful of chickpeas.
- For the lemon component.. squeeze some lemon juice over the toast and garnish with a cross of lemon peels.
- Finally, garnish everything with sesame seeds and chili powder.
- The flavors of the toast might surprise you but trust me, it works so so well!
Sesame Sriracha Crab Avocado Toast:
- I saved the luxurious one for last!
- Spread the last of the seasoned avocado mixture all along the toasted rye bread.
- Then lay a good amount of crab claw meat on top of the avocado toast.
- Drizzle on sriracha hot sauce.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- This toast puts you in the mindset of eating a California roll. Try it if you’re a sushi lover like myself!!
These five incredible slices of avocado toast are perfect in their own special ways. Your future parties will be top tier if you serve these to your friends and family. You can create these exactly as i did on all different types of boards, or you can create an avocado toast bar with all of the toppings on it so your guests can mix and match every single one of these flavors! Either way, you’ll be serving fabulous food to extremely happy people.