Beautifully made cheeseburger sliders for any time of year!
Summer may be over, and Autumn has made her amazing entrance, but your grilling season doesn’t have to come to a screeching halt. As we are huge fans of burgers of all different kinds, it’s nice to have those “go to’s” during the cooler months when you’re craving other flavors for new seasons. This is definitely a burger you could enjoy during any month throughout the year, although the smokiness and sweetness of this slider makes me believe that this one is perfect for the month of October.
You can’t have a slider without a slider bun! You could use mini rolls, small potato buns, or Kings Hawaiian rolls that I used in the photo above!
- If you’re going for a sweet and savory combination these buns are really the way to go!
- I toasted these Hawaiian buns over medium-low heat for a few minutes to get them nice and crispy for all of the yummy toppings!
This smokey sauce is exactly what gives these sweet sliders their iconic flavor profile!
- Two tablespoons of ranch dressing
- Two tablespoons of ketchup
- Two teaspoons of sweet heat seasoning
- A few dashes of worcestershire sauce
- A few dashes of Tabasco
- Mix everything and finish it off with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, granulated garlic, dried oregano and dried parsley.
My favorite lettuce for sliders and also the best (in my opinion) is iceberg lettuce!
- It’s crispy, crunchy, cool, and absolutely hits the spot for something such as a sweet slider!
- On top of the lettuce place your slider burger melted with of course, American cheese!
- Then for another bite of sweetness, put a bread and butter pickle chip right over the cheese.
- These burgers are something you could put together super fast! If you don’t ever know what to do with ground beef that needs to get used up, making some simple sliders would be the perfect idea for that.
Ingredients for the beef sliders:
- 1/4 pound of ground beef (depending on how many sliders you want to create)
- A good squeeze of ketchup and a few dashes of worcestershire sauce.
- Lastly, season with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and dried onions.
- Form the patties into a small slider shapes and sear in a pan or cook on a grill for 2-3 minutes a side.
They’re almost done! I told you Diamonds these were super simple!
- Slice a whole white onion into the rings and place one on each slider.
- Spread some more of that sweet heat sauce on the top bun and close up that slider to enjoy!
- Serve these sweet sliders with some thin and crispy barbecue chips and you are good to go! Take your burger basket of goodness outside in the Fall weather to enjoy the wonderful views of the leaves changing and falling! I think Autumn is the most ideal season for enjoying your meals outside. There are gorgeous views and delicious foods to eat while appreciating the cool breeze around you that you don’t get to indulge in during the Summer time!