The pizza on the left is a tasty Tuscan style pie topped with fresh basil, burrata cheese, and sweet balsamic glaze.
How I made this Italian filled pizza:
- Start with pizza dough of your choice. You can definitely take the time to make fresh dough from scratch, but if you don’t have all day and are trying to throw a fun pizza party for game day, store bought works just as great!
- Drizzle the dough with your favorite olive oil, and season with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper and granulated garlic.
Ingredients you’ll need to assemble:
- Chop an entire pack of salty prosciutto
- Scallions (green onion)
- Fresh basil
- Lupini beans
- Vodka sauce
- Pecorino Romano cheese
- On top of the dough sprinkle a handful of the Pecorino cheese. Then spoon over about 1/3 cup of vodka sauce to start assembling the rest of the toppings.
- These gorgeous, chewy, nutty Italian beans hands down make this pizza as special as it is! You’ll never taste a pizza quite like this on. Lupini beans are the real deal and if you’ve never had them you are most definitely missing out. They really give each bite such a pop of deliciousness!
- Sprinkle the fresh basil on top of the beans!
- Then on top of the basil, add the prosciutto.
- Lastly, the cheeses! Sprinkle two handfuls of shredded mozzarella all over, along with more Pecorino Romano. Then you can drizzle some more vodka sauce at the very end just to finish it off before heading to the oven!
As for the second pizza that’s on the right hand side.. My loaded buffalo chicken pie:
How I made this outstanding buffalo chicken pizza:
- To start off this incredible pizza, you’ll need a gorgeous, crispy rotisserie chicken! People use all different kinds of chicken when making buffalo chicken pizza, but I truly don’t think there’s a better way than this one right here. In my opinion, it is the most flavorful and delicious way!
- After carving your chicken.. chop up both of the breasts along with the skin. That will give it immense flavor.
- Toss the chicken in a sauce pot with half of the bottle of garlic buffalo sauce, along with 1/4 cup of plain hot sauce. With all of that spice going on we need some creaminess! Drop in two tablespoons of butter, and 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You obviously can’t go without some good seasoning so throw in some sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, dried parsley, and freshly sliced scallions.
- Let this buffalo chicken mixture cook over a low simmer for 15-20 minutes. The longer you let it cook the tastier it will become!
- Look how mouthwatering this looks! Oh my gosh Diamonds! The flavor this chicken mixture gets from simmering on the stove instead of just mixing cold chicken in hot sauce is unreal!
- Just like the other pizza, you’ll start off with your dough, olive oil, and seasonings.
- Sprinkle with a blend of Mexican cheeses.
- Then drizzle with buffalo sauce so nothing will get dry while cooking!
- Pile the buffalo chicken right on the pizza!
- On top of the chicken, layer with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- For the final touches.. place small little globs of cream cheese all across the top. Then drizzle the entire thing with ranch dressing and sprinkle with scallions once more.
Before the oven:
Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes!
When the pizzas come out of the oven; that is when the Tuscan style pizza gets topped with the burrata cheese, more fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
These two pretty pizzas were excellent for indulging in while we enjoyed a day filled with Sunday football games. That’s the best day for sports, excellent food, and good company. If you’re not living your best life on a Sunday.. what are you doing Diamonds?! You don’t only have to enjoy these on football day, but they will liven the party and make your guests extremely happy! Great food when having people over for a gathering is and will always be the very first rule! The most important rule as well! My brother and boyfriend absolutely fell in love with these pizzas! They were actually talking about them for days after, so be sure to make these for your loved ones so they can talk about how you made something incredible for them as well!
2 Comments Add yours
LikeLiked by 1 person