Dessert dip will always be absolutely amazing in my eyes! It’s the star of the show at the dessert table no matter what party it’s welcomed at. A sweet, creamy dip is always super decadent and delicious without taking up too much time to put together. This is why dips are so perfect for serving at parties because it’s easy to eat, easy to create, and easy to pair with all different dippers. A dessert dip is also really great to put out on the patio for people to pick on as a pool side snack, or to enjoy with a glass of sparkling dessert wine. Enjoying something sweet after being in the heat is always a nice treat! Of course, you can also pack this dip up to take to a gathering that you’ve been invited to, or you can scoop it into mini mason jars to give as gifts to your neighbors, co-workers, or friends as a little “I’m thinking of you” gift. Acts of service like these are always great gestures that will make people remember that you did something incredibly kind for them.
Ingredients for the dip:
- 8oz. block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream. (Yes, Diamonds. Sour cream!)
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream
- 1 cup of cookie butter
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup of mini milk chocolate chips
- Lastly, crumble 4 cookie butter cookie sandwiches into the bowl as well. If you can not find these near you then you can use regular shortbread or butter cookies.
- Using an electric hand mixer, you’ll want to mix all of those ingredients together until everything is well incorporated.
It should look fluffy and thick like buttercream or cream cheese frosting!
Snacks to use as dipping devices:
- Cookie butter cookies.
- Mini pretzels
- Animal crackers
Most of the time when I present a dip of any kind, I prefer serving it in a platter or bowl where there is a separation in the middle of it so that the dip and snacks could be paired together, but never touching each other. I love doing it this way because if you have a table filled with all different types of foods and pairings this makes it easy for someone to understand that you want the snacks and the dip to be eaten together.