TALK ABOUT A SANDWICH, DIAMONDS!
In this New Year I want to make as many different kinds of sandwiches as I possibly can! I’ve always been a such a sandwich girl; to the point where even if I am going out to a really fancy dinner and they have a selection of sandwiches and burgers as menu options, I will take that over anything else. Don’t get me wrong! I absolutely love a good surf and turf date, however, when you put me and a sandwich together, nothing can tear us apart. 😉 I truly don’t think you’ll ever understand how awesome it is getting to experience all of the diverse textures and flavors this sandwich has to offer will until you sink your teeth into it. This is for sure a one of a kind, unique concoction and it is down right incredible!! You have to immediately stop what you’re doing and head to the store to pick up the items you’ll need to recreate this recipe. Trust me, you’ll be so glad you did!
How to build this beautiful BLT:
- Butter up each half of the soft pretzel bun.
- Mayonnaise both halves.
- Red pepper spread on the bottom half.
- Pesto on the top half.
- Roasted red peppers on top of the pepper spread for that extra punch of flavor.
- Three slices of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- One slice of a beefsteak tomato.
- Salt, pepper, and balsamic glaze right on top of the tomato.
- 3-5 slices of bacon depending how much bacon you enjoy on your BLT’s.
- Shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Freshly sliced avocado right against the lettuce.
Put that pesto filled top bun on top to finish it off!
There is no other way to explain this loaded caprese BLT then just to simply say that it is remarkable! It’s insanely delicious and wonderful for all kinds lunch occasions, or for a fancy dinner as I was saying earlier because this sandwich is DRESSED the heck up, my fellow Diamonds!