Biscuit bombs have become my new favorite thing to make and eat, of course!
They are the most incredible appetizer I could think of for seriously any occasion, while also being hearty enough to serve as the main star on your breakfast table! A nice refreshing bowl of some sweet fruit salad is all that you’ll need to pair along with these luscious balls of soft, cheesy goodness. Biscuit bombs are THE BOMB and they will blow your mind every. single. time. The Super bowl is coming up which gives you Diamonds the perfect opportunity to make these and get creative with all different varieties and variations of these stuffed biscuits. I’m a firm believer in the fact that anything will taste good on a thick, flakey, and buttery biscuit, so why not stuff it all inside?! You could do cheesesteak ones, buffalo chicken ones, or even taco ones would absolutely hit the spot for the biggest game day of the year!! My breakfast version is just great for any brunch bash that you are hosting, an intimate birthday lunch, or perhaps to experiment with something different so that you can enjoy the weekend a bit more while gathering around the fireplace with the newest comfort food!
Get all of your ingredients prepped so that you can build your biscuit bombs!
- Cut 3-4 strips of bacon into bite sized pieces and fry them over medium-low heat until they are as crispy as you’d like them.
- Stretch out all of the biscuits so that you can easily roll them into a ball shape.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. You can use any kind you’d like.
- Scramble 3 large eggs with two slices of American cheese.
- Get some more cheese ready to sprinkle on top of the biscuits after you stuff them and before they head into the oven.
- On top of the cheese, place a spoonful of the eggs.
- Then a few pieces of the bacon.
- Finish with a squirt of ketchup, a sprinkle of sea salt, and a few cracks of black pepper before sealing everything together.
Real bacon, egg, and cheese connoisseurs know that the only one true way to enjoy that combination in any fashion is to finish it off with salt, pepper, and ketchup!
- Garnish the tops of each biscuit with the extra cheese.
4 Comments Add yours
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you and super easy!! This is a great thing to make for parties!
Looks so good. You could create your own individual biscuit bomb 😋
LikeLiked by 1 person
Absolutely! I love using something like pre-made biscuit dough to be as creative as I would like to invent new foods and things!!