Diamonds! I am calling all chocolate & autumn lovers to come forward! 😉 This will be your ultimate dessert dip for the season! This is just like taking a classic cookie, and combining it with the most wonderful fiery fall treat that everyone enjoys around the campfire! THE S’MORE! It’s not only a cookie & a s’more, but A DIP that will be actually life changing to your world of desserts! I mean tell me Diamonds.. who would ever turn their nose up to a crazy delicious and super chocolatey dip?! It will be the most incredible chocolate journey that your taste buds have ever been on, and even though it’s a dip that is packed with chocolate, you’ll never get to that point where you’ll be sickened by all the sweetness since it has a touch of saltiness mixed into it, especially if you use the pretzels as a vessel! This is the most perfect snack item to add to your October party menu list because there won’t be anyone not digging into this thick, chocolatey delight of deliciousness! Now I know when you think of a fall dip normally the first thing that pops in your head is either a pumpkin, or apple pie flavored one, but I wanted to go a little bit out of the box, and do something you don’t really see everyday when it comes to talking about fall style food!
To create this delectable dip the first step is obviously getting all of your yummy ingredients together to make everything a lot easier for yourself!
The ingredients to concoct this super indulgent dip:
- Five crunchy chocolate chip cookies to crumble & break up to add right into the dip.. insuring that the whole thing is going to give off an authentic chocolate chip cookie flavor.
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar. I find that especially for the fall that brown sugar is much more impactful than regular white sugar. It gives everything a richer, more comforting flavor when eating a dessert. That’s exactly what you want when it comes to autumn treats!
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips!
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips!
- An unwrapped 8 oz. block of full fat cream cheese. If you are already making something using sugar, and sweets don’t worry about using low fat, or fat free products. It’s not worth it, and it’s better to make something that is meant to be indulgent taste exactly that!
- 1/2 stick of melted butter.
ALSO NOTE: That if you are vegan do not think you can’t recreate this dip with everyone else! Just substitute everything for plant based products!!
You’re going to make a part of this dip that’s cold in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer, and then you’re going to melt everything on the stove as you see above that needs to get sticky, and fully melted!
- In a sauce pot melt your half a stick of butter with the brown sugar, and white chocolate chips over low heat!
When this mixture is almost ready to have the heat completely turned off it will have the color, and consistency of caramel sauce!
As for mixing the cold ingredients.. drop the 8 oz. cream cheese block into a bowl with the crumbled up cookies, the chocolate chips, and a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs!
On top of the cold ingredients that are waiting to be mixed.. pour in your warmed thick, sticky mixture! Right before combing everything together, toss in a hand full of marshmallows! Since we put the marshmallows directly onto the hot white chocolate caramel, they will instantly start to melt, and become gooey within the dip!
Mix, Mix, mix all of these beautiful ingredients together until the texture becomes thick and creamy with a mousse like appearance!
The most special way you can serve this dip is with chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers, and salted pretzels for that bite of saltiness you’ll be longing for to counteract some of the sweetness to be able to keep going in until it’s all gone! Then Diamonds.. just whip up some more! 😉
This is just one of the many mouthwatering fall filled treated I have coming for you Diamonds, so let’s make the best of this season!
Have an amazing start to this October month by making this delightful sweet & sticky dip!